ADT: Setting the Standard for Security Companies
There are thousands of national, regional and local security companies that you can choose from, but you don’t need to look any further than ADT.
More homeowners use ADT monitored alarms than any other security system in the industry. Considering that ADT has more than 6 million customers throughout the United States and Canada, it’s easy to see why ADT is North America’s #1 security company.
ADT monitored home alarm systems lead the way
Here are just a few of the ways that ADT monitored home security stands head and shoulders above other security companies:
- Experience – Unlike many other security companies, ADT measures its experience in decades rather than years. ADT has been helping customers keep people and property safe since the late 19th century. When some of its competitors were just getting started in the 1990s, ADT had already built a customer base of more than 1 million.
- Monitoring – Most security companies have one or two monitoring centers. ADT has one of the industry’s largest monitoring networks, with four command centers located in the U.S. and more than 2,000 dispatch operators. Unlike some of its competitors, ADT doesn’t outsource its monitoring services to other companies.
- Installation – Some companies require you to set up your system, but customers get professional installation from ADT. A burglar alarm that you have to set up on your own can lead to a frustrating, time-consuming process filled with false starts and malfunctions. With an ADT monitored security system, you know that a trained technician will handle the installation and show you how the system operates.
- Service – As the industry’s largest security provider, ADT has nearly 16,000 employees. Many of them work in areas directly related to customer experience – installers, technicians, service representatives and more.
- Technology – ADT monitored alarm systems feature some of the most advanced technology that you’ll find in the security industry, including wireless components. The examples of advanced engineering cover everything from motion detectors and security cameras to online mobile access and home automation.
When it comes to expertise, service and all-around resources, other security companies struggle to reach the bar set by ADT.
ADT, a security company you can trust
ADT has the most customers of any security company – around six times as many as the next-largest competitor, in fact.
If you’re shopping among the various security companies, you’ll notice that one stands out immediately. Only one home security provider has the most customers, the most experience and the most resources. That company is ADT, the monitored home security provider that has also earned the most trust.